Some pics of the Sedgemmor 'sythemen' component of the first rebel unit. I've started the musketeers for this unit but nothing to show yet. As I paint more of these I may do a bit of swopping around to give a better look to the final unit but you get the idea. Some more pikemen will be added and a few figs in more 'military' clothing/ colours.
I have completed the dismounted Royal Dragoons ( 23 figs - all the ones I had.) Next I'll be focusing on completing enough musketeers for a rebel unit and starting on the mounted Royal Dragoons.
No more posts until after the Easter hols!! Happy Easter to you all.